Each and every one of the applications are checked by our human resources department representatives individually and on each of the way you'll be appropriately alerted through emails which stage your application is in. There's no need to submit multiple applications for the same position with the hopes of getting higher chances, doing so will only backlog the applications queue faster making the whole process slower. Kindly enter a valid email address when submitting your application.
Applicants should possess:
- A Degree in Special Needs Education.
- A Diploma in General Psychology / Child Psychology / Educational Psychology / Early Childhood / Primary, Secondary Teaching would be considered as an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Special Needs Education or similar fields.
- Effective communication skills to engage with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback.
- Excellent command of the English Language.