Each and every one of the applications are checked by our human resources department representatives individually and on each of the way you'll be appropriately alerted through emails which stage your application is in. There's no need to submit multiple applications for the same position with the hopes of getting higher chances, doing so will only backlog the applications queue faster making the whole process slower. Kindly enter a valid email address when submitting your application.
Applicant should possess:
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Excellent command of the English language (Written and Spoken).
- Sound knowledge in the Theory of Music and Composition.
- Ability to play piano, sight read, and perform by ear.
- Ability to choreograph musical items for talent shows/ assembly.
- Ability to play other instruments.
- Ability to compose musical arrangements for performances.